Monday, February 25, 2008

Night Wanderers.



Like most of every nights, friends and I took walks around our area. Though everything closes at 5pm. After that, the ones out are pretty much just drunkards. We decided to go nuts before we were given our assignment briefs. Playing brain teaser games, and 'pepsicola', changing the name to 'tiger heineken' to make it sound 'cooler'. I can't imagine. It was something I wouldn't want to miss. It's fun to just hang out, do stupid things every once in a while. Let me re-phrase that. Stupid 'controlled' things. Away with the photos.








Adrian jokerface.


Jed's impression of a stunt.


Adrian's impression of Jed's stunt.


There we are, sitting in the middle of a carpark near Coles, the only ones forming a circle, talking about things. Even playing brain teaser games. I'm not sure if you've ever heard of
the 'Mosquito Game' and 'Black Magic'. I myself, not very fond of Black Magic. Took me almost a week in know the answer. Maybe I'm just slow in that sense. Or I tend to think more than you people!! *laughs*






I've got pompoms.

No comments: