Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Fremantle Trip

Took a tour to Fremantle. Was a pretty pleasant trip. Initially, we planned to go for a buffet, but seeing the amount of buses we took to get there, we decided, might as well visit Fremantle. By the way, besides bus as a transportation, there aren't any options for us. So our legs do the part. It was a big bunch I'd say, even some of them I have yet to know well. I bought a book in this secondhand bookstore in Fremantle. It's basically Kurt Cobain's journal, with his handwritings in it. Everything detail he had jotted down, to letters, to drawings. Something I think worth e-bay-ing for, so I bought it.

The walk to search of the buffet restaurant.



There's this church, designed minimalism.
Something new to me. Very near the Melville Church.


Our buffet. Jed had only 1 meal. What a waste man! He thinks we did some form of meditation before our buffet. Most of us, big eaters. There, Hiroki told us about his weird
'naked boat' trip where all of them have a naked party. God. Another reason for me not to like Japanese culture. Thanks Hiroki.




A street show was going on while we were there. Apparently, this pirate holds a Guinness World Record for swallowing swords or something. That, or I didn't get the 'joke'. Here he is, entertaining the crowd with his sarcasm. It was really, really entertaining I have to say. Good job keeping the crowd together!


Jed became on of the volunteers.


On top of his 'ship'.


Wow.

No comments: