Monday, February 11, 2008

Family Gathering.

I'm sure everybody else has their Chinese gatherings and house visits. Here is one of my family visits to my aunt's house. To start off, the dinner was great. Simple, kampong chicken with curry prawns and vege. Something I'll be crave when I'm in Perth. Will be leaving in two days, and I think spending a couple of days re-visiting my relatives is one of the nicest things to do. Being around my noisy playful cousins, and my uncles, aunties and grandfather. It was nice. Simple, yet fulfilling. Both the time with them and the fun. The older I get, the more I start to treasure family values. Something people can't force to invent. My mom got hold of the camera, and took the night away with these photographs.































Such a sweet night. Love it.

No comments: