Monday, November 5, 2007

twentyone more to a hundred

This is one of my meaningless say. I'm actually looking to get a Sabian B8 cymbals including splash. And more stands, for a crash-ride. Btw, thats how I play currently. The Paiste pst-3 series has been kinda bothering me, especially the ride. Please bless me financially for worship, God?







Andre, Angel & Shawn



And we went to Angel's advanced 21st birthday party .Thanks for the invite Shawn. Well, I don't really know her too well to write much about her. Though I can write about the event. It was filled with people who love to talk, hah! The thing that amazes me the most is that majority of the people were dancers. Let it be uncle and aunties to teenagers. Every song that comes, they would be so excited to find a partner to dance with. I must say, I stared alot. The uncles were so damn gaya man no kidding. Cool and all with their moves, if you know what I mean. And Bono was invited as well! Good day!

No comments: