Friday, September 7, 2007

A Pinch of PEREZ HILTON

My preferred topic? Kate Bosworth.
Lately, I have been exposed too much to Perez Hilton's stuff that I cant stop reading. Was and still don't think I am a Hollywood freak. I don't care to know too much of celebrities, really.





Kate Bosworth, one of the very few blondes that I like a lot. Look at her, how could you not like her? Yeah, there's some gossips about her anorexic habits (which is yet to be confirmed- I don't know, haven't been following up) but still, she's beautiful! Unlike other celebs, she has the quality of being rugged and feminine at the same time. (Not easy pull off) Some of her pictures are rather boyish, and thats another reason why I find her attractive. Kate proves that you don't necessarilly have to be hot and have an extreme sexual appeal to look attractive. I'm not saying she's the ideal female celebrity, I just think she's extremely charming!
















You might remember her here in the movie BLUE CRUSH.







Kate and her much talked about model boyfriend
.






TRL : Must be Superman Returns



Another point is, Kate's not like any other spoilt brats who're just filthy rich. As far as I know, she's more down to earth than any celebrities ever. Plus, she's athletic! Kate played varsity soccer and lacrosse (too bad we don't have it here). She's always been interested in a professional career as a competitive horse racer and, by the age of fourteen, she was a champion equestrian. Not forgetting her surfing background.

Will try posting more Perez Hilton's stuff in the future. Till then.

No comments: