Saturday, August 18, 2007

KLCC, Aquaria & PetroScience

KLCC, Aquaria & PetroScience

It was suppose to be the day out where Pam takes pictures of her site building at the KLCC park, and buy a book called "Small Houses" by Nicholas Pople at Kinokuniya. She did, then we decided to go playplay since we haven't been going to places too often these months. We headed to Aquaria and it was a beautiful place I'd say (for Kl city).




That's her site. It's this rounded area circled by benches. She proposed to build a sculpture/building in the middle.



She says, this is one of the best view if people were to take photographs of themselves and the towers. Or else, it'll just be their heads.



being crazy. this is my first ever photograph with the towers. And it wasn't suppose to be a sequel. Essentially i just wanted the jump :) oh well.


SHOTS IN AQUARIA, KLCC














Thats the size of a turtle's skull. Quite big huh?


Preserved Turtle Twins. The one on right are triplets.


The most shit-like frog I've ever seen. Was pretty amazed though, it looked at me like I'M the horrible one.


See the turtle below? That thing is as long as my waist below!






Was trying to get a good shot of the stingray. It was really hard to shoot. Harder than I ever thought. Color came out okay though. Blue-ish.


The hell man my pose. Damn uncle.


Not scary also :p


Don't know what fish is that called, the one on top of the shark. The one that sticks to other bigger fishes.




Jellyfishes! Damn cute right!


Close-up

After Aquaria, we went to Petroscience (PetroSains). I got no clue how long the trip was gonna be. It was bloody tiring I tell you. But along the way, I enjoyed the bits :)








There were plenty of experiments for us to try. I was the least interested in reading all those stuff on the board.


Stick a frog the highest point standing. Now stick another jumping. Calculate the amount of energy you used. BLABLABLA




Simulation on how a crane works. Not easy!


My turn my turn!








Pam's face in the middle.


& mine.


Loved the day!


No comments: