Monday, May 5, 2008

Mastering my point of view.



Wouldn't want to sound like I suffered from depression, but I guess I was in the state for a little while. A little while is enough to really pull my spirits down. Enough for me to lose my faith. There were times I just tried to sleep my worries away. It wouldn't work. Sooner or later, I'd face it. Then God spoke to me.
I praise God that my parents were there for me, to acknowledge my state and had given me advices that I just needed at the time. God set us free to build up one another. It's true. I feel free now. My burden is surrendered to Him. Once again, I praise with a joyous heart. And I couldn't say more. God strengthen me.

This is, to you as well Adrian my friend. For the fellowships we've been through. I know you can break free from what's keeping you distress. Take it easy.

No comments: