Tuesday, May 6, 2008

High.

I've encountered a wondrous experience yesterday. So much, I couldn't describe it because you probably can't even grasp my message.

I'm sure no one knows, but lately I've been really down. Problems you wouldn't bother knowing. I'm going straight to my point. As if God is handling the situation, which I believe He did. My parents called in, asking me if I'm alright and what am I up to, and I let it all out. Althou
gh unwilling to utter it, I have to admit, I guess to a certain extent, I was depressed. Just very, very down. And it was just too comforting, being able to hear from them. Not only that. It's great knowing that my parents not only advice and strengthen me. They kept me referring to the higher one.

I'm going to be specific in this one. Before I start, I've read the 'Save Me from Myself' book from Brian Welch. It's basically a book that the ex-guitarist of Korn wrote, saying his life changing experience before and after knowing the Lord. There was this part of a chapter when he prayed the Jesus, while being high on speed (drug). He said, that God's presence, overtook the high of the drugs.

So last night, right after cell with Adrian and Amanda, I went on to that conversation with my parents. I voiced out the issue in cell, then with my parents. And that was unplanned. After that, with the intention of going to bed, I prayed a simple prayer. Up to this point, I can't recall when exactly God's presence hit me, but I knew once it did, I started tearing. And tearing. And tearing. And this is special, because last night, God showered his presence to me, more than any other time. I went numb, and high. It felt great. Felt super! I just wanted to dwell in that presence and stay that way forever, and I meant forever. Plus, it seemed like forever anyways. It was the longest ever. All these mixed emotions. Being so filled with joy, touched, thankful, and a million more that I couldn't even express.

And I guess, Adrian and I had a chat about, whether we'll be able to ask God things that somehow don't matter but matter to a certain extent? Like when we're faced with him
, do we have the opportunity to ask about the universe, or more detailed, unanswered questions about life. What's a conspiracy, and what's not?
That's not the case that I experienced, and now I know the answer. All I could afford to do, was tear with joy and praise and thank Him for, everything!

Today, I got up, filled with joy I can't explain. It's super, knowing the assurance God has given me, no matter the bad or good comes. My depression, is long gone. And I'm just filled with joy. Something I'd wish I can express, or even better, you can experience. I believe the day will come for you. God is great!


And here's a flat photograph we've taken tonight. Wouldn't exchanged any of my flat mates for any other. This is a blessing as well. I believe so.


We're all good looking, in our own ways.
Once I know each and everyone of them, I must say,
they're a bunch of nice guys!

No comments: