Thursday, July 3, 2008

You guys suck now.



Look at Korn now. They were once my favourite band, but who would'a thought, Head's left for Jesus and these guys are just useless now. From what I can see, they're doing a 'great' job replacing Head with some other guitarist, that is so not apart of them. David Silveria's gone as well. I'm telling you, just quit already. And that blonde dude that's doing nothing but headbanging in the middle of the stage? Sorry, but what?! Adding on to that, since when they fancy face-paints?

I'm sure they're (face painted musicians) quite scary to some of you guys. I look at them differently now as well. Doesn't creep me out last time, and now it's just really annoying. I think that blonde dude and the drummer has the ugliest face paint ever. The drummer, whoever that is (don't think Joey plays for them as well anymore) can't take up David's place in a thousand years. Suddenly, Slipknot looking like creeps just come smashing in the band like its theirs. It's not like if Head's around, I'll still listen to them but this doesn't make it any better. I think, I think, I think. Everyone has an opinion. Just give me a little grouchy moments to let it out. Head's headed to Christ, David's gone, you guys, please stop. At least save it for that good name of Korn that they once used to have.

No comments: