Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Found passion.

A couple of new hobbies I found, here in Perth. I wonder how would I cope with these interests back in KL. Especially roadbiking & trail riding. I wonder if bike stores are so beat down in KL that there aren't any high-end bike stores. I wonder if there are nice BMX stores that I can go from time to time, replacing parts and what not. I could even just drop by and drool, then leave. Like window shopping, biker style. I wonder if I can hike mountains back in KL (okay that seems fairly possible). What about kayaking?! Where am I gonna find kayak renting? How ever would that be possible in KL? Do it in a swimming pool? Definitely gonna really appreciate the nice views as long as I'm still around.

Cross Country/ Trail Riding



Roadbike



Street Ridin



Flatlanding



Kayaking

No comments: