Sunday, June 22, 2008

Another rendezvous

Had to catch up a little bit with the housemates after a whole semester. Now that we're on winter break, we thought it'd be nice to have a steamboat dinner outdoors at our flat. And so we did, and it was the best! Dhruv's missing though. Also, a bowling session with em nearby. Ivan's got a clean sheet of five strikes. He's a monster! It's pretty much just the outing sessions that we haven't had time for during the semester that we're mending back for, now.





Shawn's coming on the 21st of next month, and I got a couple of things in my mind at the moment. Everyone's looking for a job. I did myself, a couple of resumes handed out. Pretty fussy person I'd say, not wanting too much of a low pay. Been contemplating of backpacking in the rest of the places in Western Australia. Up north to the desert. That'll be awesome!

No comments: