Thursday, April 17, 2008

Updates


Not so much of an informational post.
Just wanted some time to blabber out my current state.



After such a long hidden inner passion, I finally got hold to start putting it to practice. The ever first time I was exposed to flatlanding, I knew I wanted to give it a try. But the place and time wouldn't allow me to. For one, I haven't come across any bike stores that sells BMX's. Plus, even if I had one, there wouldn't be time.

Not like I have plenty of time to spare here, but I try to set aside time to just enjoy myself. I almost missed out on my flatland passion. Now that I can finally do it, I'll take my time to let it out. If it wasn't for moving to Western Australia, I suppose I wouldn't have the chance to do this. The bikes coming back home with me definitely.

I'm also quite hesitant, about the field that I'm in right now. I'm pretty sure only a couple of you have heard from me and know what's going on. Won't go into much detail, but about life decisions, I'll keep you updated. Still waiting to hear from God.

No comments: